Thursday, August 17, 2017

Random: JUGS: A Game of BIg, Stompy Robots- Old Photos

With the death of Photobucket, I have been going through old photos.  I found a few old images from games of JUGS: A Game of Big Stompy Robots.  I think these were when I was doing some initial playtesting of the rules.  However, that was a long time ago, and I may have been trying out the rules for Classic Battletech from the 50th Anniversary boxset.  I honestly do not remember.

It was playing Classic Battletech that initially made me want to look at creating my own mecha game int eh first place.  I wanted to avoid some of the low-tech aspects of Battletech.  Plus, I was not a fan of modifier stacking and wanted a success based model.  Finally, I wanted an excuse to buy a Reaper Dictator model..... which I never did! Life is funny that way.

Since I have no idea what I was doing with this pictures it is not a battle report, but more of a picture dump.  I think these are circa 2010 or 2011?  Anyway....










I think that was the end of that battle.  It was a 1-on-1 between a Whitworth and an Enforcer.  The Whitworth won the battle and forced the Enforcer to withdraw.

Below I added a Hunchback and an Assassin.





I have no idea what the outcome was with this one.  However, it looks like the Assassin and the Hunchback got pasted.  However, no one was kocked over, so no one was taken out of action.  

Like I said, I have no idea if this was Classic Battletech or Jugs: A Game of Big Stompy Robots.  Either way, I hope you enjoyed this "lost" pictures from my archived Photobucket.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment